Friday, December 5, 2014

Good things to come

2015 hasn't even begun and I know it is going to be a fabulous year. Heck, anything will be better then 2014. 
After being so sick for over 3 months, then getting a stress fracture and then having the worst race of my life at Lake Stevens (blog post HERE) and to top it off home life got sucked into the pathetic year as well... really, 2015 is already looking better.
So what makes 2015 so awesome? Well, I just got word this week that I got selected to be a part of one of the greatest female triathlon teams ever!!!


That's right, I am officially on Team Soas!!! I am so honoured to be a part of such a great group of strong determined women. Not to mention they make the best triathlon suits for women. I can't wait to show you what will be on my Christmas wish list this year and it's not just because I'm a Soas girl now.
Second up is that I am signed up for my very first Iron Distance race. I guess this could go really bad but I've never actually done the full distance so I've already embraced that it will be double the pain as what Lake Stevens was and I'm okay with that.


So right now I sit back and enjoy my training. Luckily nothing too difficult and lots of fun activities. I've gotten to spend some great time with good friends that also serve as great training partners. I'm feeling so lucky to have everything settle into place right now. I'm feeling so content and happy. The true key to success!

Next week I will post my fav things Christmas wish list and hopefully some training pictures. I'm not big on taking selfies of me training so I rely heavily on my training buddies to snap the photos for me. 
I'm also thinking of starting to recruit my buddies to do the annual polar bear swim. So be prepared my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment